Invoice for payment
Invoices covering the Material and Services Charges (school fees) for your child/children are posted to home addresses in Week 3 Term 1.
Payment of invoices can be made via a variety of methods.
- Cash or cheque at any Campus.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments are available at the two Strathalbyn Campuses.
- Online Payments
- Direct Deposits into the school’s bank account BSB: 105 019 Account No: 037 300 040. Please reference all deposits with your family code on the left-hand side of your invoice/s – 4 letters and 2 numbers
- Regular deductions from your bank account (Electronic Funds Transfer). Arrangements for EFT can be set up by contacting the Finance Officer at the 7-12 Campus on 08 8536 2455.
- Instalment Agreement - Finance staff at any campus will be happy to assist you to arrange payment through regular instalments.
School card approval expires on December 31 each year.
You must lodge a new application as soon as possible at the beginning of each new school year.
- Eligibility for the School Card is based on the combined family gross income from the previous financial year.
- Eligibility is not dependent on someone in the family receiving any Centrelink benefits or Family Tax benefits.
- Families who apply for School Card assistance can do so by lodging the Income Audit Application Form at their local campus or by applying online.
- When lodged on-line the application will automatically be emailed to all government schools where the child(ren) attend, (ie where two children attend different schools, both schools will receive a copy of the application).
We strongly encourage you to lodge your application as soon as possible.
Please direct any queries to the Finance Officer at your local Campus.
(R-12 Business Manager)